Hey Lovelies, I am a huge fan of an awesome leather bag. I feel like as a work-at-home mom that it is beyond important to have a reliable bag to carry all of my belongings for work, study, travel, and leisure. It seems that when I am not working from home, I spend most of my free-time running errands or spending some time with my little kingdom.
In those special times, I desire for things to be flexible, versatile, and easy for on-the-go, so that I can throw my bag into any situation including my son’s extracurricular activities on the weekends. Also, I love to have a cute bag that is deep enough to put everything but the kitchen sink! I never thought that I would turn into my mother as a an adult but the reality is that I carry everything in my bag just like her!
It’s also nice to have a timeless bag, that can be worn with just about anything, and can go just about anywhere. Not only that, but to have major strength and durability which is exactly what I have found in full grain leather.
I have a choice of different types of leather, and the uses that are most suitable for my daily life. This amazing list is composed of 5 Facts about leather that you did not know!
1. Strength & Durability: The strength and durability of full grain leather is the highest quality and most desired leather; it has the thickest hide, and it is the most resilient if all leathers. Which works for a work-at-home who may use her versatile for everything in life!
2. Very fashionable: The full grain leather bag makes a fashion statement in any professional setting. You can see examples of this bag on college campuses, office spaces, and maybe in your local café on the weekends.
3. The average person is wearing at least four pieces of leather: As a busy work-at-home mom traveling to grocery stores, local events, and restaurants it is amazing to see on a normal day the number of people wearing leather. I have found men, women, and children wearing shoes, belts, purses, watch straps, and trend setting belts in all seasons of the year.
4. Leather changes its texture based on the environment: The surprising fact is that leather changes its texture depending on the environment that it is in, more humid the environment, leather has a tendency to become softer as it begins to soak up the moisture in the air, in contrast to a dry environment where the leather becomes tougher. This is good to know when it is time to store that favorite handbag or purse when changing seasons from Summer/Fall.
5. Classic & Timeless: Full Grain leather is classic and timeless and can just about go with anything in your current wardrobe!