I’ve been doing a lot of detoxing lately, it is like that moment when it is time to purge my mind to gain more clarity in my life. This is the time, when I become more aware of the emotional circumstances in my heart, mind, body, and soul. I feel drawn to cleanse my inner being on a much deeper level. I am abundantly grateful for so many doors of opportunity that have been opened, but at the same time I have to remain humble and very grounded to serve others through my passion, it is good to be reminded that in order to move forward I have to let go.To remove myself from all that doesn’t serve me. To start over again, fresh. This is the season to dig deeper, and to dive into new territories that might have challenged me in my past.
I view this time as very sacred to Reset, Revamp, Review, and Renew. This is something that I do not take lightly, but one that I cherish to truly stand on God’s promises. I am humbled and honored to continue to walk firmly, boldly, in my purpose. This abundant season of Spring, I desire to bear good fruit, and to reap a healthy harvest while creating a legacy for my children. Rise up you women that are at ease your daughters that are so secure rise up and listen to me. Isiah 32:9. This is my time to “Rise up!” and to claim victory over my life. I choose to be like Hannah and to remember the covenant that I made with God.
5 R’s to Detox My Life For Spring
1. Reset: Get my finances in order is very important to both myself and my family. I am taking the time to go back through my pile of mail to shift through any unpaid bills, over due balances, and to pay things off to update my finances.
2. Revamp: Take the time to eat healthier meals, by spending quality time in the kitchen. Join any 30-60 day detox challenges. Exercise more with more running, walking, yoga and healthy mediation.
3. Review: This is the perfect season to review notes, devote at least 10-30 minutes a day journal writing and looking over past journal entries to track growth for the first quarter of the year.
4. Renew: Spend quality time nurturing meaningful relationships in my life. This is the moment to clean and declutter my relationship circle of family and friends.
5. Rise Up: Revisit old hobbies the ones that I put on the back burner like guitar lessons, yoga sessions, spring clothing shopping, taking salsa and African dance classes, new group exercise classes at a neighborhood gym. I think that it is great to attend more networking events, and work towards streamlining my business as a Mompreneur. This is the time to grow closer in my relationship with God, and reach deep into my prayer closet and stand boldly and firmly on the everlasting word of God.