This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Fabletics however all opinions are my own.
Have you ever started a fitness plan and decided to quit the first week? If you answered yes, you’re not alone. Many people start a fitness plan, especially at the beginning of the year, but they stop, get bored, or they just have totally given up reaching their fitness goals. This can become frustrating, self-defeating, and well to say the least very unproductive when working out, and leading a healthy lifestyle. But the key is to stay focused, and never give up! Here are 5 ways to help you stay motivated.
5 ways to help you stay motivated
1. Set a new goal: Working out consistently at your local gym is a great way to begin your fitness routine. If you have not exercised in a while, you may want to begin with short-term goals by walking at least 10 minutes a day 5 days a week. An intermediate goal would be walking 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. However, setting a new long-term goal beyond the gym such as running a 5K race, finishing a half marathon or 10K race, completing a mud run with girlfriends will give your daily work outs more meaning.
2. Reward Yourself: Treat yourself to great set of work out clothes from Fabletics. Plan a relaxing spa day after you complete your half marathon, marathon, or 10K race.
3. Create an epic music playlist: You can select some of your favorite tunes to download to ignite that fire in your spirit to run, walk, lift weights, and reach those fitness goals!
4. Vary your routine or change the scenery: A new variation of your favorite activities try a barre class, salsa dancing, instead of lifting free weights, power yoga instead of working on machines.
5. Make it fun! Find sports and activities that you enjoy, than vary the routine to really stay on top of your overall fitness plan and program.
How do you stay motivated with your fitness plan?