1. The Sunday Newspaper– The Sunday paper is a great source for coupons. Purchase one newspaper per family member. Buy the newspaper with the largest circulation to get the best coupons. Ask your friends
and family for any newspapers or coupons that are in the mail. They will be happy to give them to you.
2. Junk Mail- Junk Mail has a variety of coupons with great offers for restaurants, local stores, and other sales in different store locations.
3. Peruse the Internet-Great online printable coupons.
4.Check the store– There are many varieties of coupons that you can find in the store.
5. Know your store’s coupon policy– If your store offers loyalty cards be sure to get one.
6. Social Circle– Join a social circle or coupon group online or in your local area to trade, discuss, and learn more about couponing and great deals for your family.
7. Organize– Organize your coupons first in envelopes or clipping and putting them in a check binder, when the envelopes or check binder becomes to big you will need a coupon binder clip all of your coupons and file them in baseball card holders in a three ring binder.
8. Make a plan– Make a plan for when and where you want to use your coupons before the expiration date, or if you are planning to combine with loyalty card to earn points for extra savings
Feel Free to leave comments or any questions on couponing