This time of year is the time to look back on the goals that you set for the beginning of the year, and how to complete them. I believe that it is important to have a strategic “game plan,” and “blue print,” for your life in order to take ACTION and to put in the work in a smart and effective way towards your future.
One of the best ways towards moving in that direction is brain dump and finish what you started. If you are anything like me, you may find it difficult to take time out of your busy schedule to sit down, and pour “the million things,” out of your head on to a piece pf paper, journal, or your cell phone or tablet.
However, it is very beneficial to take massive steps in the next 30 days to accomplish your 4th quarter goals. Your goals can fall into the categories of: business, personal, spiritual, financial, emotional, physical and mental goals.
This season is an “awesome time,” to get re-focused, re-energize, and a perfect time to put in the work to re-ignite your hopes and dreams, to position and prepare yourself for a productive and plentiful 2017!
7 Best Tips for an effective Brain Dump!
1. Write down all the things that are in your head, write down all of your ideas.
2. What is that one thing that you are going to focus on for the next 30 days?
3. 30 days/set deadline.
4. Break the project down into doable and actionable steps.
5. Don’t start anything new!
6. Contract that you making to yourself that you are committed to this goal.
7. Stay Consistent, Persistent, and Resistant to any distractions and remain focused for the next 30 days.