If I want to go fast go alone, if I want to go far grab my squad get on the same page, play some music and go together. I love blog collaborations! Since, I have online business/blog it is crucial to form positive relationships, and creating divine connections by working with brands, advocating for others, and working with like-minded individuals with the same end goals.
It’s such a blessing! when I have the opportunity to work with another blogger for a project. Working with another blogger helps to keep things on track, and shows that I am a team player and support the blogging community. Also, I become more focused when I have the opportunity to take on bigger projects. The best part of a blog collaboration in my humble opinion is the ability to split up the responsibilities. I truly enjoy being a one woman show handling all of the daily tasks that blogging holds on a daily basis, however working together is great team building too!
Some of my favorite ways of forming healthy business collaborations are guest blogging, interviewing other bloggers, host and attend events, link between articles, and joining Facebook groups with like-minded bloggers, and commenting on each other blog post, Product reviews of other bloggers products and services.
7 Best tips to form amazing blog collaborations
1. Guest blogging: Sharing your unique writing style, expertise, and knowledge on certain issues or topics on another person’s site. This is a great way to share the audience and links. Also, it takes some of the writing and work off of my plate as a guest blogger.
2. Interview each other: This is one of my favorite collaboration tools. I usually feature a blogger every month on my site. I have a blogger for each month. I love this! I have a chance to learn more about the blogger that I am interviewing and this is a fast easy way to create content and diversify viewpoints.
3. Host & Attend events: I really enjoy this form of collaboration. I took liberty for myself this year to step away from my laptop and attend some awesome events. I had the opportunity of attending my first blogging conference Blogaliscious8! I hope that I am able to plan my own event for 2017!
4. Link between articles: When I link between posts, I share referral traffic, and sometimes it can help with my referral rankings.
5. Comment on each other’s content: Subscribe to each other’s newsletters and email lists, Keep a list on Twitter and Instagram, Join Instapods on Instagram, encourage comments and massive engagement on Pinterest.
6. Facebook groups: Blogging groups on Facebook are a wonderful way to connect to other bloggers, create valuable conversations, and make lasting connections online.
7. Collaborate on Sponsored posts: The collaboration on sponsored posts is very important, if I receive an offer that is not a good fit for myself or blog, it is good to have a referral list of bloggers to take advantage of a potential paid opportunity.