Every year during this time I like to take self-inventory of my life, and reflect on how my year progressed. I have seriously been in super-speed since the beginning of the year, not only working on coaching, pitching, blogging, attending wonderful events, editing an online magazine, and being a wife of one and a mother of two. This year has proven to be one of really getting serious with myself, and knowing the truth about God given gifts and using them to change the lives of others in my life.
This is the growing foundation of understanding my goals for the future. As a part of that journey, it is crucial that I know when it is time to really focus, debrief, make necessary changes, and write directly from my heart. I know that for me growing in my relationship with God is major! I put God first before anything in my life. God is the anchor that holds everything together in my spiritual life.
As I am less than four days away from Jesus’s birthday, I wanted to put out some encouraging words in order to start off 2017 in a positive way. I am so thankful that the God that I serve is so forgiving and loving in my life. I am grateful that God has seen it fit for me to do the purposeful work that I do to create a space of light and love in a world that may seem very dark.
The most important thing to do this week is to get my spiritual house in order, and to stray away from any distractions that may lead me away from walking in my purpose. This is the time to clean up my spiritual house, to get my house in order for the New Year. This is the time to stay prayed up and hold on tight to my faith, to take in the breath of God with your heart, mind, body, and soul.
This is the time to pray for fresh anointing to energize and assist when my God given skills are not enough to do the work of the Lord. This is the time to pray harder, laugh louder, love longer, and stay true to who God created me to be, for with HIM I am everything, and without HIM I am nothing, so hold on tightly, firmly, and boldly to my faith and never give up or let go!
There is a saying that goes a peaceful house equals a peaceful mind. I am a true advocate of having a peaceful house. When I find myself faced with clutter around every corner from my kitchen to my overwhelming bedroom, to my children’s room to looking closely at my overloaded purse. I know that it is time for me to start making some serious changes in my life.
Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled with precious and pleasant riches. Proverbs 24:3-4
5 Knowledgable Tips
1. Seek Wisdom: Wisdom is the cornerstone of any house. In the Bible, Jesus is described as the chief cornerstone and strength is derived from security in HIM.
2. Understanding: Think of understanding as the beams that hold the house together, understanding comes from the revelation of the Holy Spirit.
3. Knowledge: Knowledge are the furnishings of the house, that add the richness and the everlasting beauty.
4. Praise& Worship: These are the tools of unspeakable joy and peace the interior design of the house. This is where you dismantle all of the unwanted clutter, and make room for new and abundant blessings in your life.
5. Study of God’s Word: This is the personal relationship that you have with God through Jesus Christ. The true commitment that you make to get your external and internal house in order.