1 cup part sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup part mild cheddar finely shredded cheese ( Kroger Brand)
! cup casserole blend finely shredded cheese (Kroger brand)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 cup fresh onions
1 cup green onions
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 pound of ground chicken, turkey, or ground beef
1 (24 ounce) jar low sodium pasta sauce
9 cooked lasagna noodles
Hands-on 30 minutes
Total 1 hour 15 minutes
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Prepare ground chicken, turkey, or ground beef on top of stove by adding olive oil or vegetable oil in regular frying pan until the meat is brown. Add the 24 ounce jar of pasta sauce to your meat to create a meat sauce for the lasagna.
3. Broil Lasagna for 2 minutes in a big cooking pot on top of stove, drain the lasagna noodles accordingly, let the noodles cool for one minute.
4. After lasagna noodles have cooled spread a layer of noodles in 8 inch square glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
5. Arrange 3 noodles over pasta sauce mixture ; top with 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, and 2/3 cup casserole blend cheese, and 3/4 cup pasta sauce mixture. Repeat layers twice, ending with 1/2 cup pasta sauce mixture.
6. Top evenly with the remaining 1/2 cup mild cheddar and remaining 3 tablespoons of sharp cheddar cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
7. Pre-heat broiler to high (Keep lasagna in oven)
8. Broil lasagna for 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and sauce is bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
9. Add fresh green salad and garlic bread to complete the family dinner.