When was the last time that you woke up in the morning ridiculously grateful and hopelessly thankful for your life?
I talk to mothers all the time who get overwhelmed by life’s everyday worries, aches, and pains, not enough hours in the day to accomplish small tasks, that they do not know how to make the most of their day.
Making the most of your day is simply prioritizing the things that are important and that will give you a better quality of life for both you and your growing family.
Sometimes you can get caught up in your daily routine that you forget to do things that matter most during the day. Life should be a simple experience. While you are working on being the best mother and creating a legacy for your children, I also want you to have a blast!
I believe that you should make the most out of every opportunity, but don’t be afraid to make mistakes along the way while discovering the things that will help improve your day, week, month, and year.
As you can see making the most of your day doesn’t have to be extreme, its simply things that you want to experience in your life and more specifically in your day.
10 Best Tips
1. Rise Early:Early mornings are quiet peaceful, productive, energizing, and my favorite part of the day.
2. Eat Right: The food we put into our bodies becomes the fuel on which we run.
3. Exercise: People who exercise regularly reported to be happier.
4. Accomplish one big task.
5. Do one thing at a time.
6. Rest Effectively.
7. Be present with others.
8. Give to someone else.
9. Nurture your soul: Our lives are more than one flesh and blood. They are also mind, heart, and soul. Find time each day to feed your soul by embracing gratitude, laughter, hope, and faith.
10. Reset: Take 10 minutes each evening to clear the clutter and refresh your home for the next day.
Above all challenge yourself. You may well surprise yourself at your strengths you have, what you can accomplish. Cecile. M. Springer