When you are a busy mommy, you may find that you are always going to sports events, school fundraisers, texting messages on your cell phone, trying to plan lunch dates to meet up with hubster, and just busy keeping up with day to day life. You have to be able to maintain some assemblance of a social life. You have to intentionally mark days in your calendar to spend quality time with your girlfriends. The importance of girlfriend time is major for mothers. Girlfriends are the balance between family, friends, and maintaining your sanity along with a healthy work/life balance.
Your girlfriends will hold you accountable for your actions, you can talk to your girlfriends about children, husband, your faith, fashion, and career issues. Girlfriend time is important to have healthy communication between like minded women. A healthy girlfriend circle is vital to encourage each other to achieve all of your hopes and dreams. You can spend girlfriend time shopping, grabbing a quick bite to eat, vacations, library, coffee shops, or just hanging out in a book club or a spa day. However, you choose to spend time with your girlfriends it is always worth it, to be able to empty out some of the stress from your day or week and regroup with a positive attitude and let loose to spill the tea!
7 Best Reasons
1. Mark girlfriend days on your calendar at least once a month
2. Hire a reliable baby sitter or leave children with Dad or grandparents
3. Take children with you to your girlfriend’s house and schedule a playdate along with book club or pamper party
4. Support each other if you own small businesses with a day to share different products and services in your girlfriend circle
5. Check for a day at the spa that will host small groups to celebrate sisterhood
6. Schedule a meet up at your local gym to encourage physical fitness
7. Thrift shopping is an excellent way to spend quality time with girlfriends
How do you spend time with girlfriends?