In November 2008 she ventured out and started a home based business with an emphasis on empowerment and self care. LaKeisha, realized it was time to follow her inner knowing and make her dreams a reality, she is a testimony of determination and resilience. LaKeisha recalls feeling like there was still more that God had in store for her, so she started on a journey of discovering her Purpose and building a stronger relationship with God and trusting him to order her steps, soon she realized her true passion was Life Coaching which she had been running from for over two years. After discovering her purpose to help others discover their purpose, set goals and become whole; she began to seek God on direction and received her certification and training to become a coach.
LaKeisha has a burning desire to live a life of abundance and empower women to achieve their greatness! She is very down to earth person, who is always willing to help others. With her God Given vision she birthed Exuding Radiance Life Coaching. She is walking in her Power & Purpose by helping other women reach their full potential and live the life they desire. Today LaKeisha offers a wide range of programs and services from individual coaching, group coaching and workshops.
1. How did you become a life coach? In 2008 I joined a direct sales company that had an emphasis on self care and personal development and it was doing that three year journey that I realized that I wanted more in life, I began diving into personal development books and seeking a relationship with God I realized what my spiritual gifts were and how I could use them to facilitate change in the world. .I have always been the type of person that others would turn to for advice and guidance. I realized what excited me about being apart of the network marketing industry and that was empowering and helping others reach their goals. I found something I was passionate about; that was life changing and decided to go for it. I received my certified coaching through another trained professional by attending her training program and passing a written exam for the Certified Life Reposition Coach Program.
2. When did you become a life coach? I received my certification April 2008.
3. What is a life coach? A life coach is a person who helps you reach your goals and change your life. A life coach helps you get from where you are to where you desire to be by encouraging, helping you get unstuck and overcome obstacles that get in the way such as fear and limiting beliefs by motivating and holding you accountable.
4. How do you balance career, family, and being a busy mom? I balance it all by putting God first, prioritizing and having systems in place. It’s important to set business goals that are in alignment with my vision for my life and family. I work my business around my family and my husband and children are very supportive of my dreams and business. There is no such thing as perfect balance but having structure,systems, and a supportive environment in place make life much easier.
5. Why is having your own business so important for you? Having my own successful business is important to me because I wanted to be in charge of my own income, be able to spend more time with my family, and I no longer wanted to be tied to working a 9 to 5. It is very important to me that I follow my dreams and I want to encourage my children and others to live their dreams so it is important that I lead by example.
6. Where do you see yourself in the future? In the future I see myself traveling more and doing speakings around the world. I was also a teen mom and I would like create a non profit organization that empowers teen girls, that provides workshops that deal with self-esteem, confidence, and career development. I want to mentor and empower teen girls to unleash their passions.
7. What makes you happy? What makes me happy truly seeing other happy.. I get excited when others realize their potential and go after their dreams. At the end of the day I am fulfilled by doing the work that I do.