I would like to thank LadyKhadija of the Pink, Greens, and Blues ladykhadija.info/blog/ for nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award. I have never heard of this award until being nominated by my fellow blogger, friend, Blogger Like Me group member. I am very honored to receive the nomination and the award. I learned that you are nominated by other bloggers, and you in turn pay it forward by making a nomination of 5-10 Bloggers with 200 or less followers. I think this is a great opportunity for bloggers that are new to blogging, and those that may be starting out on a different path with blogging.
Liebster Blog Award Rules
1. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you chose
2. Nominate 5-10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
3. Notify the nominee
4. No tagbacks
5. Add a Liebster Blog Badge to your post or side bar
LadyKhadija’s 11 questions
1. What’s the most important lesson you learned since you started your blog?
The most important lesson that I have learned is to “never give up,” and to “Write what you know,” and that content is very important. The more content that you have in your blog the better, and to keep a notebook whenever you think of any new topics for your blog.
2. If you had to start your blog over, what would you do differently?
The only thing that I would have done differently is started earlier
3. If you could interview anyone for your blog, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would interview Michelle Obama
4. Who’s your biggest blogging influence?
Joyce Brewer of Mommy Talk Show and Rosetta Thurman of The Happy Black Woman Community
5. How do you decide what you will write about, blogging or otherwise?
I decide what to write about by things that are going on in my life, speaking to other women and parents, looking at different writing prompts, books that I am reading or have read in the past, social media.
6. What’s your biggest distraction?
My biggest distraction is balancing writing my blog and family
7. If you could make a movie about your life, who would you get to play you?
8. Name one song you would use to describe your blog?
I’m Every Woman
9. What’s the last book you read? Share a quote
The Beach Quilt by Holly Chamberlin “Life has a pattern, if you just know where to look.”
10. What are three things you never leave home without?
My cell phone, purse, and keys
11. What’s one piece of advice you would give to a new blogger?
Content, content, content
Ruby So Inspired Maddox
Questions for my nominees
1. How did you decide the name for your blog?
2. When is the best time that you find to write your content for your blog?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
4. What is your favorite movie? Share a quote
5. Who is your biggest blogging influence?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What does your family think about your blogging?
8. How many days a week, month, year do you post your blog?
9. How has blogging changed your life?
10.What is your favorite type of social media Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram?
11.What do you like to do outside of blogging, to relax during your free time?