As a work at home mom it seems as if I do not have enough hours in the day, let alone days in the week to plan a much-needed vacation for the family. I have had the travel bug for months, but with my little prince’s busy school schedule, my king’s demanding work schedule, taking care of my little princess and trying to handle business the itch has become very hard to scratch! My hubby has limited vacation days. And sometimes even if we want to get away factors like time and finances get in the way.
However, I have recently been introduced to The WanderAway box. WanderAway is a subscription box for travel enthusiasts and world culture connoisseurs. Use code MOTHER for 10% off your first Travel Inspiration Box through Sunday!
The WanderAway box has provided a small glimpse of places to visit, and a taste of cultures to explore. The first box the Travel Inspiration Box is meant to do just that: to inspire, and stimulate my wanderlust, even when I can’t physically get out and discover. Wanderaway is my gateway to see the world all in a care package delivered to my front door.
What’s in the box?
1. Spice Sampler: Brought to me by the Kitchen Imp. this spice sampler of Sweet Curry, Tuscan Rub, and a Moroccan Blend that will awaken my senses and my taste buds.
2. Sweet Jamaican candle: Since 1996 Starfish Oils has provided the world with an authentic Caribbean experience through their natural aromatherapy products. Starfish infuses its soaps, candles, oils, and other products, with the finest ingredients and unique essential oil blends.
3. Travel Journal: Document my travel and travel aspirations in this leather travel journal. Dreams, goals, and bucket lists welcome. Writing it down is real.
4. Aspiration Cards: It’s easy to get caught up in the movement of travel, and not take time to breathe in the experiences. Nomadness Travel Tribe’s Travel Aspiration cards speak directly to the traveler’s heart. This pocket-sized deck reminds both the novice and avid traveler of the art of saying “yes,” remembering to unplug and many more lessons that travel with them throughout the world.
5. Luggage Tag: WanderAway has also included travel-inspired luggage tag to flaunt your wanderlust and find your bag on the carousel.
6. Satin Sleep Mask: Catch your zzz’s on the plane or at the hotel with this WanderAway satin sleep mask. Wake up refreshed for a full day of exploring.
How do you like to Wander away?